Without ongoing support from members like you – people and organizations who care passionately about the future of agriculture – we simply won’t be able to keep up with increasing demand for our programs and resources.
The future of agriculture is sitting in classrooms across the province, with their hands enthusiastically raised. You can ensure their questions are answered.
We’ve got big plans for increasing ag literacy in the year ahead, including:
- Launching the Manitoba Seed Kit with hands-on exploration tools for students and resources for educators
- Launching the Foundations of Manitoba Agriculture Primer for educators and students with downloadable and digital resources providing info on all top commodities, careers, and nutrition
- Putting more gardens in more classrooms with our Little Green Thumbs program
- Offering new Follow the Farmers virtual farm tours for the 2021-22 school year
- Launching the thinkAG Careers Program in Manitoba with resources, presentations, and activities for middle and senior years
- Getting back to in-person programming for our flagship programs like Canadian Agriculture Literacy Month and Manitoba Ag Days Adventure
YOUR SUPPORT will allow us to continue delivering accurate, balanced, current and science-based agriculture education programs and resources like these to schools across Manitoba.
YOUR PARTNERSHIP will enable us to develop new programs and resources that enhance our reach and impact.
YOUR INVESTMENT will ensure teachers and schools have what they need to implement strong agriculture education experiences in their classrooms.
YOUR GENEROSITY will strengthen our ability to connect young people to the incredible people who are working in the agriculture industry right here at home.
Supporting agriculture education today means informed decision-makers tomorrow – people who care about the food they eat, where it was grown, and the farmers who grew it.
Ready to help increase ag literacy in Mnaitoba? You can: