Help build awareness and understanding of agriculture through education. Your donation to Agriculture in the Classroom-Manitoba will:
- Help plant the seeds of agricultural literacy in every classroom in our province.
- Grow knowledge about Manitoba’s largest industry in the minds of tomorrow’s consumers, educators, innovators and decision-makers.
- Meet increasing demand from teachers for accurate, balanced and current agriculture programs, tools and resources linked to Manitoba curriculum.
Since 1988, we’ve shared Manitoba’s agriculture story with more teachers and in more classrooms every year.
In 2020, we made a huge impact. Support from our partners and donors helped us:
- Reach 37,968 students in 266 schools.
- Launch 8 new curriculum-linked resources.
- Offer 14 programs in 107 communities.
- Deliver 10,706 student and educator resources.
- Engage industry “ag-vocates” in 833 volunteer opportunities to spread their love of agriculture.
Your donation makes you a Member!
Every gift of over $50 or more makes you a member of AITC-M. As a member, you will receive:
- An invitation to participate in a yearly focus group on agriculture education.
- Recognition as a member in our Annual Report.
- A quarterly member-only e-newsletter to show you how your support is making a difference.
- AGM nominating and voting privileges.
- Board member position opportunities.
- Knowledge that you are growing Agriculture Literacy in Manitoba.