We want to put SEED KITS in 700 classrooms next year...
And we need YOUR help!
HANDS-ON. EDUCATIONAL. CONNECTED TO AG.
The Manitoba Seed Kit is a highly anticipated interactive classroom resource for Grades 3-6 that highlight seeds from 15 important crops grown in Manitoba including:
♦ FORAGE ♦ FIBRE ♦ FOOD ♦ FEED
LEARNING THROUGH EXPLORATION
Students will connect to agriculture by playing and exploring through suggested activities while they learn:
- How to recognize crops grown in Manitoba
- How crops are used and where they are processed
- Why these crops are important to Manitoba and the world
The Manitoba Seed Kit will:
- Help Manitoba educators meet their curriculum requirements
- Connect young students to agriculture
- Help increase awareness and build trust in Manitoba’s future consumers, customers, and decision-makers!