Brandon AAA Volunteers Needed
Please fill out the form below
The Brandon Amazing Agriculture Adventure (AAA) 2017
Dates: June 6 and 7, 2017
Time: 8:30 - 2:30
Place: Keystone Centre
- The AAA is for Grade 4 & 5 students and is held annually for 2 days in Brandon in June.
- Time commitment is from approximately 8:30 AM until 2:30 PM
- We provide instructions/scripts prior to event and hold orientations for all volunteers each morning of the event before the students arrive.
We need volunteers for the following positions:
- Class Host – is responsible for leading one group of students and their teacher to the right station at the right time.
- Station Facilitator – runs a fun interactive station giving students the opportunity to learn more about agriculture.